Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's THE Sam Boyd


This is one of probably thousands of Sam Boyd fansites on the web, but I figured, there can't be enough of 'em. Sam is a graduate student at Westminster Seminary. He has studied under the likes of Vern Poythress, Peter Enns, and Eugene Levy. He is an accomplished guitarist and also enjoys needlepoint. He's so cool, I even named my son after him. Tell us what you think of Sam Boyd. At the right is a picture of Sam taken by Deb in her glamour shots studio. I think he would have looked better in a vest or something.

4 comments:

cory cavin said...

i loved him in "Philadelphia" the movie he did about the city where he resides and studies. I can't wait for his duo cd with Christopher Parkening!

Burly said...

For all you ladies out there, I'm not sure if you noticed, but Sam bears a resemblance to a certain actor. Yup you guessed it: George Clooney! Why George Clooney? Because George is not wearing a ring on the ring finger of his left hand. That's right. I haven't heard if he's dating anyone, but the bottom line is this: his ring finger has no ring on it.

Burly said...

samfan612, I think millions out there would love to share stories like the one you so eloquently shared here. I'm considering writing a book about Sam. I'm considering the title, "Red like Blues." What do others think?

Burly said...

no it's not. it's sam boyd.