Monday, April 24, 2006

Chi-town got it goin' on ...

Rumor has it that Sam Boyd might move to the Chicagoland area. That's where I live. If he does, he can tell people he lives near Kevin Vanhoozer. That would make his Westminster friends jealous, because they are geeks. I, on the other hand, would be jealous if someone were to move to Philly, because then they would be near Paul David Tripp and his fabulous mustache. And I am a geek. That reminds me of a joke. How do you tell the difference between a TEDS student and a Westminster student? Actually, I can't think of a joke, but I suppose I could say something about D.A. Carson in the joke (who I never took a class with - but I admire him for shaving his mustache) ... anyhow, I better go to bed. Please vote for Sam to move to Chicago. If this post gets at least one comment, then let's say he has to move to Chicago.

1 comment:

Burly said...

sweet. he's moving to chicago for sure now that there's one comment.